Milford Cruise Small Boat Red 2 hours 15 minutes
Join the Longest Small Boat Cruise In Milford Sound, NZ
- Get close to nature
- On deck Nature Guide commentary
- Open Wheelhouse (see the skipper at work)
- Raincoats provided for waterfall experience
- Free tea and coffee
- Small Boat is monohull
- Meal or snacks at extra cost
- Prebook picnic lunch available $20 additional, per person
- Up close and personal with nature, with Nature Guide
Small Boat Cruise Red is an Encounter Nature Cruise
Get close to nature – boat stops at mountainside cliff.
- smell the “untouched” rain forest
- fill your water bottle from a water fall
- visit where you cannot walk
Nature Guide Daniel, in black, interacting with passengers, answering questions.
Informative Nature Guide commentary
Ride with a Nature Guide on deck – ask questions, find answers.
- Nature Guides point things out
- see sights you might miss
- ask questions
- see the skipper at work
- get your photo taken with the skipper!
- the heavier the rain, the bigger the flow
- get close to waterfalls, inside, outside, covered or not
- free use of red rain jackets for waterfalls, mist or rain
Free tea and coffee on board
Meal or snacks at extra cost
Outside scenery viewing options
Inside scenery viewing options