Milford Sound Family Owned Boutique Small-Boat Cruise 1 hours 45 minutes
Join a Boutique Small Boat Cruise In Milford Sound, NZ
- Upper interior deck sports couches for lounging
- Lower interior deck has ample tables for eating
- Open Wheelhouse (see the skipper at work)
- Free tea and coffee, and cookies
- Small Boat is monohull
- You may bring your own meal or snacks
- Crew are paid to talk, with you
- Optional drenching at a waterfall
Small Boat Cruise Blue is a boutique style experience
The crew are paid to talk with you.
Picture here is the “Somerset Guide” listening to a story from a passenger.
Get close to nature – boat stops at mountainside cliff
- smell the “untouched” rain forest
- fill your water bottle from a water fall
- visit where you cannot walk
Lounge Suit in the upper deck for comfortable group seating.
Informative Skipper Nature commentary
Friendly crew – ask questions, find answers.
- ask questions
- share your experiences
- see the skipper at work
- get your photo taken with the skipper!
- the heavier the rain, the bigger the flow
- get close to waterfalls, inside, outside, covered or not
Free tea and coffee on board
Outside scenery viewing options
Inside scenery viewing options